Archinect
anchor

Kengo Kuma entering examination

patron

HI , I would like to hear more about working in Kengo Kuma company and the expectation of entering examination? Examples, like what are they looking for in the examination, if anyone who had worked in Kengo Kuma company , I would like to know what would I be expected to produce for the examination ,things to prepare as I wouldn't be taking it in Japan, etc… and anything that's helpful are welcomed. I did hear from a past Kengo Kuma intern , they judged more on the person representation skills and usually is quite straight forward on the examination brief, I wonder if I should gear toward this direction? I know the entering exam is a culture event for those selected in Kengo Kuma and the company pays a huge attention thus I really wish to know as much information as I can,to be better prepared. It would be a great help if I could get any information here. Thank you! Best regards.

Oct 23, 14 10:00 am
patron

Maybe can anyone share how should one prepare for the examination and interview?

Oct 24, 14 3:13 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: