Archinect
anchor

country - school - choice

kristinelv

Hello! I have already been following this site for a while and wanted to ask you guys an advice. :)

I have a big decision to make after finishing my academic bachelor (7semesters) in Latvia(baltic country). Sadly i see no future here altough i could continue and gain the degree here in 5.5. years - and that's not even master. It would be bachelor and i would have to practise 2 more years to gain the license here.(so 7.5 yrs)

So about leaving i have already decided, but the country or maybe a continent is still a big question. Last year i spent in exchange program in Spain. My view somehow expanded.

My spanish knowledge now is good enough in daily basis, languages wouldnt be a problem for me to learn, but why not using what i already have. 

Sp spain could be an option. but if we look inside, people leave it, and economical situation neither is good(if i m not mistaken)

I would like to continue studying, next year, or maybe get some internship.

So yeah maybe you could suggest me THE country which right now or in future is the best place for architects, preferably tution fee free. 

Another quastion is if i continue studies, where will they accept my education(so that i can enroll in master or if the system is like we have in Latvia - continue).,

Thankyou :)

Oct 23, 14 6:55 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: