Archinect
anchor

M. arch and GRE

la_venier

Hello,

I have finished my undergrad and planning to apply for masters in the US.

SOP- 50%

Portfolio- 50%

Toefl- 105

GRE- 150V/ 146 Q

Portfolio is strong and so is SOP.

What are my chances to get into Cornell or Columbia or UC berkely?

Oct 13, 14 3:20 pm
“””1991”

I like the cut of your jib. You're in

Oct 13, 14 3:46 pm  · 
 · 
Alternative

These posts are boring. Share your portfolio if you actually want an opinion. And you should probably meet the GRE cutoffs.

Oct 13, 14 4:07 pm  · 
 · 
la_venier

Thanks guys for the response (esp. Rick+roll :) )

There are no cut offs for GRE in Berkely or most of the architecture colleges as far as I have checked. Only Columbia asks for 150 V minimum which I have. 

'There is no minimum required score for the Graduate Record Examination (GRE). GRE test scores are good for five years. The minimum required scores for the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) are 570 for the paper-based test, 230 for the computer-based test, and 90 for the iBT (internet-based test). For Fall 2015, tests taken before June 1, 2013 will not be accepted even if your score was reported to Berkeley. Please note that test scores are just one component of review when deciding admissions.' 

My portfolio and SOP is strong as I have some good design credentials.

and alright, I will upload my portfolio when I finish. Makes it much easier to analyse. 

Thanks gain :)

cheers

Oct 14, 14 1:21 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: