Archinect
anchor

Architecture and Interior Architecture

Okay guys, I'm still in high school and I'm planning to take Architecture in my University next year. So, after reading a thread, I want to ask for recommendation..?

Which one do you think will be best? taking Bachelor Architecture first, and then Master in Interior Design (Interior Architecture). Or Bachelor in Interior Design first, and then Master in Architecture?

So, I read that Architects ALSO with concept of Interior Design will be more likely to be successful? And.. yeah, Pleasee help me..

Oh, and if possible I want to hear Universities of your choice for both options (Architecture and Interior Design)

My option for Architecture degree was Bath University or Cambridge if possible.. But I haven't thought about the "best" Universities for Interior Design. I, obviously want to enter the best school for each major, so help me out, please? :D

Sep 30, 14 1:52 pm
Non Sequitur

Just skip interior design altogether. Any half-decent architect can practice interior design but interior designers cannot practice architecture. Just apply for an accredited architecture degree and take it from there. That way you won't shut out options.

Sep 30, 14 2:06 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: