Archinect
anchor

SOP plagiarism check

nordface

how can i check my essay to see if i plagiarised. 

i'm not a native speaker of english, sometimes i remember and use phrases, parts of sentences unconsciously. i thought it's better to check.

how the schools check for it? 

Sep 26, 14 7:49 pm
bugsmetoo

Search on Google for the free ones. If it passes, I doubt you'll have much of a problem.

Sep 27, 14 11:47 pm  · 
 · 
placebeyondthesplines

So you plagiarized an essay and want to know how to avoid getting caught?

Why don't you just do your own work?

Sep 28, 14 4:08 pm  · 
 · 
citizen

An originally written essay won't trigger plagiarism flags.  If you're truly worried, you just may be the dishonest applicant that PBTS above suspects... 

Sep 28, 14 8:26 pm  · 
 · 
nordface

i didn't plagiarize anything, i'm just getting nervous while the deadline is approaching. 

i cited a few sentences from some philosophers wrote about architecture, i did add a reference list but i wanna check the sentences i paraphrased. i wanna check the whole essay just to avoid any possible surprise. 

Sep 28, 14 9:03 pm  · 
 · 
bugsmetoo

Why would you add a reference list? You're not writing a dissertation on architecture so no need to disambiguate it to a panel with far more collective insight than yourself. Mention it lightly and move on without the full quotation.

Sep 29, 14 4:01 am  · 
 · 
nordface

thanks bugsmetoo!

actually reference list was asked by some schools so that's the reason i added it.

i removed the cited sentences on my research interest paragraph.

Oct 1, 14 8:47 am  · 
 · 
subgenius

The school my children attend has them use an online service (like turnitin) to review their work.

https://www.bing.com/search?setmkt=en-US&q=check+for+plagiarism+in+my+essays

Oct 1, 14 9:37 am  · 
 · 
nordface

than you subgenius..

Oct 1, 14 10:32 pm  · 
 · 
marinagarani

Molecular techniques used to study the molecular basis of biological activity and it plays a very important role in all biological research. Now I wish to explore myself to know about the molecular mechanisms using molecular techniques. Because molecular techniques is a basic technique to identify the species from the DNA, using one single mRNA to study more than one protein. Nowadays several new technologies and softwares are developed for the identification of gene expression, protein folding, toxicity level, genetic disorders, cascade of metabolic reaction and also to design a target drug for many incurable diseases (Tuberculosis, Chronic, Cancer and Viruse that cause diseases). In recent years there has been significant attention paid on the research about  medicinal plants and biologically important microbes they plays a vital role in curing diseases but the way in which it undergoes  to cause a diseases in humans and how the human and animal to respond against that particular diseases and accept the anti-agents, which is achieved only by studying those molecular mechanism using different molecular technologies and various groups working within this domain
My career plan in future is to pursue my doctoral degree in the upcoming field of biotechnology 
Because science is creating  new idea or new innovations and improve the old ones from that people become a best for discovering something new that changes how we think about the nature, so that this could be socially, economically potential to the community and the society. 
This could be performed only by making myself  trained in interdisciplinary subjects which could create new ideas during  my research in future and it is an opportunity to achieve my one of the goals.

Jan 23, 19 8:46 am  · 
 · 
Non Sequitur

That's just pure horseshit. You're looking into a phd? fuck me.

Jan 23, 19 8:59 am  · 
 · 
randomised

If writing is not part of the phd you'll be fine.

Jan 23, 19 9:32 am  · 
 · 

Your instructor should have provided you with a format for citation. IT can be easy as  "according to x, ----" or it can be a set of end notes or footnotes. Bottom line, ask the instructor.

Beyond that, I echo the comments about using turnitin or similar learning platforms. 

Jan 23, 19 9:36 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: