Archinect
anchor

Is CEPT,ahmedabad or colleges in india good for masters?? A confused M.arch aspirant.

drift.

Hi,

I am a B.arch graduate with two years work experience. I want to pursue masters in architectural design. I had considered CEPT,ahmedabad initially for its reputation also coz i wanted to study the subject in relevance to my country, it is a more economical option for me as well, but students there tell me most good faculty is leaving and the college isnt what is used to be hence, no point studying there, expect ofcourse for the campus life. I understand that masters course is all about interaction and exposure but to have good faculty around to guide is equally important. I am now thinking of considering universities abroad. Any suggestions??

Sep 15, 14 1:16 pm
sameolddoctor

I dont think CEPT is great for Masters-level education, its nearly not as good or rigorous as the undergrad...

Sep 15, 14 2:20 pm  · 
 · 
drift.

Thankyou for your response. Any other universities u would suggest for the same? M.arch In relevance to tropical architecture?

Sep 18, 14 6:01 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: