Archinect
anchor

Another Portfolio Critique

Hi everyone,

I finished my Bsc. in Architectural studies. I used this portfolio for job hunting and got a job as an Intern Architect. However I don't know if I need to make some major changes to apply for grad school. This is what I have right now...
http://www.coroflot.com/rajan

Im thinking of using some other websites (like ISSUU) to upload my work.

I will appreciate any comments (+/-) or suggestions.

Thank you.

Sep 11, 14 9:54 pm
rednotdead

I think it looks quite good overall - I just have a brief comment on those thick black borders around the plans/sections for "Nirvana" - they are a bit distracting and take away from the power of the poche on the drawings themselves. 

Sep 14, 14 3:05 pm  · 
 · 
Rajan

Thank you rednotdead. I see what you are saying and will work on that page. do you think I should get rid of the black borders on other plans and sections too? like in the comprehensive studio...

Thank you once again.

Sep 14, 14 10:15 pm  · 
 · 
bugsmetoo

Does Coroflot not have a normal image enlargement feature? It seems annoying to have to download a PDF file for just one page, especially in mobile browsers that might trigger a new tab.

Seeing how simple your site is, you can probably host it on some service for like 20 cents a month (Nearlyfreespeech.net static site). Issuu is good for temporary storage but you don't have control over your identity. 

Sep 14, 14 11:08 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: