Archinect
anchor

RFP sites?

emilemur

Does anyone use paid RFP aggregator sites/services when looking for new RFPs? I did a free trial of Envirobidnet and found it pretty useful, but I was wondering what else is out there that people would recommend.

Sep 5, 14 2:31 pm
Carrera

Emilemur, I chased architectural work for 40 years and while I tried many services none caught everything and I got distrustful. My work was pretty regional so just the “shoe-leather” approach worked fine and all the state and university work I chased was on the state architect’s website. I checked out the site you listed and looked it over, there is another more architect specific called Archi-Palooza, I suppose if you are casting a wide net like multiple states or national it could be the only effective way to keep informed. Looking at all those opportunities makes me want to jump back in the game…that sewer extension in Poughkeepsie looks enticing.

Sep 5, 14 4:38 pm  · 
 · 
SneakyPete

Why would they need to extend the sewer in poo-keepsie?

Sep 5, 14 4:52 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: