Archinect
anchor

Need Printer/Copier suggestions for firm office

Recently or Xerox 7535 Copier/Printer/Scanner has become the bane of our firm's existence since the drive software and accounting software has become outdated. We are a 100% MAC based office, and due to this problem, we cannot upgrade to the Mavericks OS because it would render us incapable of printing. (RIDICULOUS!) 

I'm currently researching new options for a lease, and was wondering if anyone out there can recommend a machine that both prints well and has strong accounting abilities. 

I've been eyeing a Kyocera that supposedly works with the new OS for MAC, but I'm on the fence.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated, thanks!

Sep 4, 14 9:27 am
thisisnotmyname

Keep the Xerox and loose the Macs.  Apple doesn't give a damn about business users these days.  Or roll the Xerox into your local Apple store and have the Genius Bar guy figure it all out for you.

Sep 4, 14 5:24 pm  · 
 · 
archanonymous

Seriously. Switch to PC workstations. Then you can get whatever printer, copier, plotter, 3d printer, etc that you want.

I have recently used a canon IPF 750 (I think they have a model with scanner) and it has fairly easy to use accounting software and "cloud print" capabilities. 

Not sure if you are talking large-format or not???

Sep 4, 14 8:04 pm  · 
 · 
julian Farnandez

I need one printer/copier for my office purpose.I have one printer which is very friendly for office work, but their is same issue. so 1st I want to Fix Epson Workforce WF-3640 Blurry Printing machine.if anyone have any suggestion how  to fix it up place tell me. 

Nov 29, 19 6:29 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: