Archinect
anchor

The BEST choice for Undergraduate University

Toni Dobrevski

Dear members of Archinect, 

I have been searching for the top universities in Europe and I came up with TU Delft, The Architectural Association (AA) and The Bartlett School of Architecture. I have a budget but I believe I am capable to win a scholarship.

My goal is to work in a company like Zaha Hadid's Architects or Foster+Partners.

Which of those three universities would be worth studying at, taking into account the fees and my goal.

Thank yu in advance :)

p.s. I would be grateful if you also share your opinion about RWTH Achen.

Sep 3, 14 5:52 pm
Carrera

I just don’t know why people aspire to work for Star-Architects; all I’ve heard about is exploitation of young graduates at these firms. If that is your dream, for whatever reason, go ask them what they desire. I think what you will find is that they pluck and exploit the best of the best because of their reputation and you’ll still be put in a CAD cubical doing architectonic pliancy wall sections instead of standard wall sections for the same pay…maybe less.

Sep 3, 14 7:23 pm  · 
 · 
TED

Are you doing UG or Postgrad? Professional / non-professional?

If you want to work in the UK and need to have a visa, you're best chances are go to school in the UK - that is not a guarantee.  AA-DRL [now Arch + Urbanism] has been the life-blood of Hadid's - Foster's: you just need to be good however if you look on the web site they make it clear they do not hire / sponsor entry level archs.

If you have a source outside the UK for scholarship then well done! Scholarships for UK study at postgrad very sparse.

Sep 4, 14 5:48 am  · 
 · 
Toni Dobrevski

Thank you for the advices

Sep 4, 14 6:19 am  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: