Archinect
anchor

Go Fund Me Architectural Portfolio

knolt0pda8

Hi all! My name is Kyle. I'm 17 years old, from Vermont, and attending my senior year of high school. College applications are around the corner, and I have to put together my portfolio! I want to become an architect after school. I am planning on applying to Norwich University, Pratt University, Boston Architectural College, and California College of the Arts. I need help putting my portfolio together. Financially, that is. I have a few projects I need to finish so that they can go into my portfolio. Any left over money will help me with my application fees, shipping them to colleges, etc! I've wanted to become an architect since I was very young. I'm so close, yet so far from getting there! Please, help me make these dreams come true! *Pictured is a finished project that will go into my portfolio. A Vermonters dream stool. Vermont cut into both sides, Mt. Mansfield (Vermont's highest peak) in the front and back, and the Vermont seal on the top. The top opens to a velveted compartment. Edges are hand carved to give a more "natural" appearance. All made from Vermont Maple and Cherry. Follow the link to donate >> http://www.gofundme.com/dtu7j8 Thank you all!!! <3

Sep 2, 14 4:56 pm

Hey, I'm an architect in need too! I need some money to go on an artistic research journey to Portugal for the rest of my life. I need money for language lessons, a villa, and art supplies. Plus extra baggage fees.

Any takers?

Sep 3, 14 11:56 am  · 
 · 
jdparnell1218

Anybody want to pay my rent, utilities, groceries, et cetera? 

Sep 3, 14 11:59 am  · 
 · 
LITS4FormZ

Go fund my student loans? 

Sep 3, 14 1:42 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

^^^i just won the lotto!!!  I'll help you all!!!  wait, no, that didn't happen...

Sep 3, 14 8:38 pm  · 
 · 
x-jla

You may try selling maple syrup...I hear they got a lot of that in Vermont.  

Sep 3, 14 8:45 pm  · 
 · 
Carrera

Donate? You have to be shitting me! Are you serious? I know you are in High school and should be encouraged but you are entering into a dog-eat-dog world and there is no free lunch anywhere where you are going. Sell the stool is the first step then make a hundred copies just like it and it will probably cover your freshman year, maybe. After that plan on tens of thousands in student loans like everybody else with no prospect of a quick return. As an alternative take your stool and move to Texas it’s said that you can design commercial buildings up to 20,000 square feet without a license and skip school altogether. Man the air in Vermont is rarefied.

Sep 3, 14 9:16 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: