Archinect
anchor

Undergrads Architecture Colleges or Universities Recommendation?

jordanmattkim

So I'm currently in Junior year of high school, but I want to plan this stuff ahead, so I just wanna know which are some schools that are really gonna benefit my future career. I don't mind if the colleges are located in US or not, since I'm pretty much a global citizen LOL. I'm thinking about doing undergrads in US and grads in UK, so I don't know what do you guys think about that?

Here are some school that I might apply for in my Senior year:

Sci-Arc        Rice University          Auburn              UT Austin                Syracuse 

Pratt            Yale              Princeton

I meant, I don't know how should I decide which school to apply for, cuz I don't care about how much does it cost, it's not a problem, I want a school that provides future vision of architecture world to students instead of just very classical way of teaching, like Sci-Arc has produced many projects that I like a lot, so I really not sure how do I know which ones to apply for, and I'm seeking for some advice and recommendations about the undergrads or just anything that you think I should know and concern about.

THANKS A LOT

Shawn

Aug 15, 14 11:23 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: