Archinect
anchor

COLLEGE TRANSFER with a 2.7

Maridg

Hello, 

I have been going to a community college for a little more than 2 years, and unfortunately I have 2.7 GPA. I need to be transfer to a school that accepts that GPA, is there anyone who can help me with that?

PS: I was accepted to SCAD and it  is way too expensive for me, tuition ranges from 33 000-56 000.

Aug 7, 14 12:58 pm

Is there a few courses you can retake for a higher grade? Is there a few courses you can take that are easy courses that you can take to up your GPA.

Do you have a good portfolio? Good references? Good SAT scores?

Aug 7, 14 1:15 pm  · 
 · 
J_design
Hey I have transferred from my school in GA to a school in DC that offers architecture. Udc is relatively cheap for out of state students 14,000 and the minimum required Gpa is 2.5 but also it has to do with your credits if you do not have enough they look at Gpa and SAT and high school transcripts. Hope this helps good luck.
Aug 9, 14 5:40 pm  · 
 · 
Volunteer

Of what state are you a resident? Does your state school offer architecture. A lot of small liberal arts schools are in serious financial trouble and many are cutting back on courses or going out of business altogether. Beware.

Aug 9, 14 6:11 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: