Archinect
anchor

US M. Arch suggestions

Hi,

I am a senior undergraduate architecture student in Fribourg, Switzerland. I would be interested in applying for a Master of Architecture (accredited programs) at some US schools, but I wonder about how tough it really is to get in.

I will earn a professional Bachelor of Arts in Architecture (1 year internship, 3 year studies) and I believe I have a strong level based on my knowledge of work and study in Switzerland, but I am not sure how different it is in US.

For the moment I made a list of some schools that I am interested and I wonder if it is a realistic one to apply for:

- UC Berkeley

- PennDesign

- Princeton

- University of Texas at Austin

- Iowa State

- IIT Chicago

- Portland State

I will have three letters of recommendation: one design professor, one history professor, one architect at a firm where I worked. And I am now starting to prepare a portfolio for the application. I will take GRE and TOEFL tests at end of August.

I will really appreciate any advice or tips about the application process !

Thank you !

Aug 6, 14 1:32 pm
assma

Hello Paolo, I see u didnt get a lot of help in here (sorry for that ://) but i wanted to know what did u do since u posted this, did u apply to any of those schools and what helped make the decision ?? I am an international student as well and i wanted to know if it is very hard to get accepted in US schools

Thank you 

Mar 11, 15 6:36 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: