Archinect
anchor

Masters after B.arch

sleepdeprived

I've been following this forum passively for a very long time, and i quite respect the opinions posted. For that and many other reasons, I return to the same forum for advice from you guys, so thank you in advance!

I applied for Masters in architecture (post professional course) in the United States for fall '14 immediately after completing under grad from a recognized institution in Delhi, India. However, after working for a few months, I realized I had a knack for handling projects, clients and doing the same drives me more. I dropped my plans after getting through several brilliant universities. I have done quite a bit of self questioning and arrived at a decision that Construction Management and Design are two fields that I would like to head forward in (hopefully a combined course if possible), but I do not know what is the scope for such courses in the US of A. I would also like to stay close to architecture as a profession, equipped with a better understanding of handling projects and construction.

If anyone has any information that might help me or has pursued/is pursuing such courses, any advice would be appreciated!

Jul 28, 14 12:13 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: