Archinect
anchor

recent Eu citizent and I don't know what to do..

mongmonghi

Hi guys I graduated masters recently and I am living in a country that has an awful market (Greece) 

I speak Italian English and Greek, and I am thinking of migrating off my homecountry, the thing is I see that almost every country need someone to go for an upaid internship. and it is quite hard to search for a job if you don't live in that country you would like to go in the first place.

To set things clear, I am searching for a European country first and then if I am unlucky even change continent, I would like to start somewhere that they provide me with enough money to survive on my own, and apparently for a recent graduate with 1.5 year of experience on their back is too much to ask :(

I feel lost and I don't know where I can start reaching for a thread, to follow so I would be thankful if someone that has been through my phase and moved on to suggest or tell me any firms or sites that I don't got in mind.

Jul 19, 14 12:10 pm

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: