Archinect
anchor

New 3D printer with its on, unique software!

JinxLynx

Hey guys.
I'm really new to this whole 3D printer thing, however I'm interested in buying one actually. After searching around for models, types etc,
there was one in particular that cought my eye, it has a really unique design also own software, which I found here:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/craftbot-3d-printer

Guys do you have any suggestions if this is worth it? If not could you share your thoughts where would you look / buy from?
Thanks in advance! <3

Jul 14, 14 3:26 pm
no_form
What are the parts made out of? The more durable the better. If they are just 3d printed parts they will suck.

Free slicing software is a gimmick to me. Every 3d printer should provide this. Especially if they want you to use it and buy their other products.

Also do you want an FDM machine or powder based?

With FDM like a Makerbot or yours you get what you pay for. I've tested 3 different brands and the lower cost ones are a migraine.

What do you want to make with your printer? You may be better off with powder based or just outsourcing your models depending on how often you use it. Good luck.
Jul 14, 14 5:01 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: