Archinect
anchor

Studying for the ARE and what study material to purchase.

haydeefs

I have been trying to figure out what study material to purchase to study for the ARE and have read so many things from so many different people that I have no idea what to purchase anymore. I will be taking the Site Planning & Design exam first. It seems that Ballast & Kaplan are the two most commonly used study guides but I have read that more people favor Ballast. Some say they just purchase the study guides and practice exams as all the other stuff sold is not has helpful such as the flashcards. Thoughts and suggestions will be greatly appreciated?

Also, any thoughts on Dorf's book for the Vignettes?

Jun 25, 14 5:04 pm
LITS4FormZ

http://archinect.com/search

Jun 25, 14 5:38 pm  · 
 · 
yahip

You might grow in worth this unusual style Related to The nike jordan Shoes - Reveal Jordan Five. The Pretence The cheap jordan 5 shoes includes a base exceed utilizing observation locks, producing taping on the shoe easy. The actual lacelock function partially inspired the Air nike air jordan Shoes Spiz'ike. The Ambience The nike jordan Five (Sixth is v) subject has probably the most suitable character and style to wear in the course of baseball video games and offered probably the most pairs of shoes in the The nike jordan Shoes sequence.

Speaking of the actual performance and big high quality, which brand name along with baseball footwear has been rated the most remarkable past basketball on the internet players and mockery tease lovers upon all sides the world? Certainly, the rise is affordable Wind Jordans footwear. Feeling Jordan Footwear acquire surpassed another enjoyment shoes from a person's fingertips on the market today. These shoes in expansion bring into the globe the carbon fiber plating that is cheap jordan shoes placed along the end of their sole. All of us consist of provide every indicator dissimilar styles of Pretence The cheap jordan 5lab3 shoes. While using the lift-up distinctive set up, these types of brand-new absolution label an change from the actual Declare associated with The nike jordan series.

Jun 26, 14 2:40 am  · 
 · 
shellarchitect

i found kaplen to be much better.  its broken into relativily small chapters which are easy to digest with a quiz at the end of each.

if you look hard enough you might be able to find a free copy of an older dorf book online... i found some videos that really helped for the vignettes.

also, arecoach.com is very useful 

Jun 26, 14 8:17 am  · 
 · 
x intern

I found the ballast to be useful but no book is really going to prepare you for the tests.  I started out taking a month between tests by the end I was taking one every other week and only studying the night before.  How much you need to study will really be determined by your experience level more than anything.  Spend some time learning the software for the vignettes, its a terrible program and using it quickly will make a huge difference.  I wouldn't get too worked up about the vignettes themselves the NCARB practice is all I ever used, just run through the example so you know what they expect and follow the rules. 

Jun 26, 14 2:41 pm  · 
 · 
haydeefs

Thank you for your comments. 

Jun 27, 14 10:36 am  · 
 · 

You are welcome to check out free tips and info at:

GeeForums.com

Jun 28, 14 3:10 am  · 
 · 
yahip

As far as fashionable designer clothing sector is concerned, you will find many of the renowned brands dealing with this sector actually make clothing only for the elite class with a lot of precious add-ons and sky-high pricing. However, it is with Louis Vuitton that even the common men can find realistic and budget-friendly fashion wear and this is the major factor which makes Louis Vuitton men belts with the favorite of all.

The company was formed in 1850s and till date they are selling their premium goods through authentic Louis Vuitton outlets at different parts of the world as well as through online stores. You can check for the availability of cheap Louis Vuitton shoes through online and can find some lucrative deals like end-of-season sales or bulk order discounts etc. Its not just the value of the brand, which makes Louis Vuitton different, but the quality as well as elegance of their goods are also a class apart. You can fully rely on the quality and endurance of authentic Louis Vuitton clothing products.

Jun 29, 14 7:43 am  · 
 · 
Young Architect

I wrote about all the study materials I used for the exams on this blogpost. 

http://www.youngarchitect.com/2013/12/16/the-ultimate-list-of-are-study-material-part-i-study-material-overview

Jul 20, 14 3:50 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: