Archinect
anchor

Copenhagen School of Design and Technology: Architecture Program- Any Good??

vinsanimo

So i've been fascinated with Copenhagen for a while, and have wanted to go study there. I am going my B.A at Dalhousie University in Canada, and applying for Architecture for the 2015/2016 year. However, I stumbled upon Copenhagen School of Design and Technology, and they offer a BA in Architecture program that is taught in English! Sounds pretty sweet to me, although a BA isn't as good as BEDS [the degree DAL gives you (bachelor of environmental design)].

So I was wondering what the reputation of this school is in Denmark as well as internationally. Already thinking ahead to my Masters, if things don't change I want to apply to the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts. 

I am also wondering about their requirements to apply. The info on their website is a bit confusing with all of the abbreviations.

Finally I was wondering about tuition for international students. What could I expect to pay?

Any information would be awesome.

Thanks,

Vince

Jun 18, 14 4:35 pm
Bench

You should contact Stephanie Braconnier, I believe she finished the BEDS and went to the DAFA for masters... she's on here every once and a while

Jun 18, 14 8:42 pm  · 
 · 

I did an exchange semester in KARCH. I would highly recommend it.  There are a limited number of departments that offer Masters programmes through English, but it is a very international school, so they do exist. You obviously are aware of what an incredible city Copenhagen is too, I dream of going back there some day.

Jun 18, 14 10:17 pm  · 
 · 
patrycja

My friend was exchange student at KEA last semester as far as I  know this school is focused on the construction and managment part. I was also exchange student in Denmark (Architectural technology and construction mangment) different uni, but the same program and it's more like civil engineering in my country. The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts is more into art and design. 

Jun 25, 14 8:11 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: