Archinect
anchor

Working at UNStudio

rhinomax

Hey guys,

I am a M.Arch student and just got a 6-months internship offer from UNStudio Shanghai. As I am new to this site and couldn't really find any information about their Shanghai office, is there anyone here knows anything about this office (pros/cons)? Is this place pretty similarly to their Amsterdam HQ? Besides financial issue, do you guys think if it  worth to take a year off from school for this opportunity? 

May 26, 14 10:55 am
Non Sequitur

Is the internship paid? Don't leave school to work for free.

May 26, 14 11:55 am  · 
 · 
edvanard

hi rhinomax, congratulations for your offer!

Just wondering, when did you receive an email from them? I also sent my cv to them about 3 weeks ago but I havent got any reply from them

Thank you

May 26, 14 12:43 pm  · 
 · 
rhinomax

@ non Sequitur

It is a paid internship position. They don't pay a lot but I guess it is enough to cover most of the living expense in Shanghai.

@ edvan

I applied two weeks ago, had a skype interview last Friday, and received the offer yesterday night.

Any other inside information about their Shanghai office that you guys can share? I am still waiting to hear back from OMA Rotterdam, had an interview with them couple weeks ago.

May 26, 14 5:36 pm  · 
 · 
jasonmou

Is it possible to see your portfolio? (privately of course) I would like to see the work that can land you a position in those offices.

May 28, 14 3:06 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: