Archinect
anchor

Skilled Millwork - Corian and/or Laminate

space.agent

We're looking for a skilled Millwork fabricator that can construct some cabinetry  that involves radii and simple curvatures (no double or complex curvature) partly with Corian and partly with Plastic Laminate or Lacquer, for a dental office in Los Angeles. 

Timing and cost are certain factors. 

If you have any recommendations, please let me know.

Thank you

May 24, 14 5:51 pm

Fast, cheap, nice.

Pick ONE.

May 24, 14 7:35 pm  · 
 · 
gruen
Let yo fingers do the walking.
May 24, 14 8:33 pm  · 
 · 
backbay

in my experience corian can get screwed up pretty bad in the wrong hands.  pick someone with extensive experience in working with it.  pay extra.

May 25, 14 2:02 am  · 
 · 
davepalazzese

These guys can do crazy stuff with corian, here is a large piece they did: https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUg3eQ2thVrS3U6PQSWYCZvg&v=NxVgzVrRmvU

Jul 8, 16 4:17 pm  · 
 · 
thisisnotmyname

Try contacting the local Corian product rep for a list of recommended installers.  Be sure to ask the installers to provide references and then you need to actually check the references.

Also, I recommend you specify a mock-up as part of the submittal process.  Allow enough time for re-work if the mock-up isn't right the first time. 

Jul 8, 16 5:33 pm  · 
 · 
empea
CW Keller in NH
Jul 8, 16 9:32 pm  · 
 · 

Block this user

Are you sure you want to block this user and hide all related comments throughout the site?

Archinect

This is your first comment on Archinect. Your comment will be visible once approved.

• ×Search in: