Eleven Aedas projects, spanning across Hong Kong, China, Singapore and Indonesia, were awarded for their design excellence at this year’s Asia Pacific Property Awards. The Forum at Exchange Square in Hong Kong, Bravo Tower, Pazhou in China and Sentosa Boardwalk in Singapore are the highest scoring winners in respective categories and will represent Asia Pacific to compete against other winning projects from Europe, Africa, the Americas and Arabia at the year-end International Property Awards 2014 to become the ultimate World’s Bests.
The eleven awarded projects are:
• The Forum at Exchange Square – Best Office Architecture, Asia Pacific and 5* Best Office Architecture, Hong Kong
• Bravo Tower, Pazhou – Best Commercial High-rise Architecture, Asia Pacific and 5* Best Commercial High-rise Architecture, China
• Sentosa Boardwalk – Best Leisure Architecture, Asia Pacific and 5* Best Leisure Architecture, Singapore
• MNC Tower – 5* Best Office Architecture, Indonesia
• Novotel Shanghai Hongqiao – 5* Best Hotel Architecture, China
• 313@somerset – Highly Commended, Best Retail Architecture, Singapore
• Gramercy – Highly Commended, Best Residential High-rise Architecture, Hong Kong
• Hengqin International Financial Center – Highly Commended, Best Mixed-use Architecture, China
• Mongkok Residence – Highly Commended, Best Residential High–rise Architecture, Hong Kong
• Shanghai K2 Xinhua Lu – Highly Commended, Best Retail Architecture, China
• Sinarmas Land Plaza (Head Office Building) – Highly Commended, Best Office Architecture, Indonesia
“Aedas is built on the belief that great design can only be delivered by people with a deep social and cultural understanding of the communities they are designing for,” said Keith Griffiths, Chairman of Aedas International. “These 11 recognitions have once again proved that we are on the right track.”
The Asia Pacific Property Awards are part of the long-established International Property Awards and the winners are recognised as a symbol of excellence throughout the global industry. Founded 20 years ago, these accolades distinguish excellence in the property industry worldwide and promote an international standard. The judging panel of the awards consists of tens of world renowned professionals. This year’s International Property Awards will be held in Dubai on 3 December 2014.