Los Angeles, CA
RFA master planned SIERRA PASADENA as a sustainable corporate office campus in East Pasadena, CA, on 18 A.. which is an currently under-utilized light industrial/office site. The master plan design features include:
• Serves as a precedent for high quality infill redevelopment,
• Six new "state-of-the-art" office buildings that will be certified as LEED-Core & Shell.
• 665,500 SF of new class-A office space plus the renovation of an existing 130,000 SF office building.
• Seamlessly integrates with and complements its existing surroundings and context,
• Generates new jobs and supports local retail,
• Supports local transit infrastruture in reducing traffic congestion in the community.
• Campus will be an 'urban arroyo' providing lush landscaping & serpentine water features.
• Transit shuttles to link the site to local rail/bus transit station at the nearby freeway.
• Outdoor gardens with accessible pedestrian paths throughout to connect adjacent neighborhoods.
• Multi-level undeground parking.
Location: Pasadena, CA, US
My Role: Master Plan/Design Architect
Additional Credits: Executive Architect: House & Robertson
Landscape Design: AHBE Landscape Architects