- 8 years experienced PROJECT ARCHITECT, PROJECT MANAGER and CONSTRUCTION MANAGER in residential and offices buildings, principally. This includes:
o Coordinate work of the staff, engineering consultants, design consultants, etc…
o Design management, good design skills, deep construction knowledge and detail design.
o Deep knowledge in Spanish building codes.
o High Knowledge in structures and installations in buildings.
o Construction Leadership and Management.
o Good communication skills.
- Various works experienced INTERIOR DECORATION DESIGNER.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Photoshop.
- Very good level in Sketch Up, 3d Studio, V-ray, Word, Excel, Presto, CYPE…
- Strong presentation skills
- Speaking skills: native in Spanish advanced in English, good in Catalan, basic in French and Italian.
Fernando Valenciano Arquitectos, Albacete, ES, Architect
Escuela Técnica Superior de Arquitectura de Valencia, Universidad Politecnica de Valencia, Masters, 6+1 years
Spanish title equivalent to a Degree and Master called: “SUPERIOR ARCHITECT with the specializing in BUILDING” by the school “Polytechnic University of Valencia” (Spain). (1996-2004). This title corresponds to:
o Execution of a 6 year program with the specializing in building and in addition, a 1 year Final Career Project.
o A title that enables to be responsible for and sign building designs, technician execution projects, structures and installations calculation (this means all phases and parts of the project document) and construction management in the whole country.