LEED® Accredited Professional with more than 18 years of strong background in field of architecture, design, construction, real-estate along with; project management, group management, operations, practice management, sustainable design, business development and real estate development experience. Ideally suitable for a senior level management role with a multi-disciplinary firm, with focus on sustainable principals. Some of the key indicators from my resume are:
Substantial experience in architecture, sustainable design, construction, facilities and real-estate industry with diverse project types. Multiple higher education and public buildings projects.
Senior level of project management and practice management experience in architecture & design.
Full knowledge of building systems, construction documents, land use, site planning, city & government liaison, contract management, construction process, materials & methods, property acquisition, real estate development, development rights.
Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills. Highly analytical and self-starter.
Fluent with BIM, CAD, PIM, Graphics, MS Office, MS Project, Mind Maps, Databases, Deltek Vision, Newforma, MS Projects and all industry standard tools & software. Versed with automation and building management systems. Presently perusing PMP credentials from PMI.
Ambik Developers, LLC, Jersey City, NJ, US, Sr Project Manager
- Providing Project Management Consulting, Owners Representation, Construction Management, Design-build, Real-estate & Development Planning Services.
- Completed projects include retail development, retail stores, franchise outlets, residential properties, commercial development, community buildings, higher education, renovations and strategic planning.
- Projects spanned from pre-construction, design development, procurement, construction management, specialty inspections, strategy and post occupancy support.
- Aggressively pursuing alternative project delivery models such as IPD, Design-Build and Design-Assist. Established goals to achieve credentials and certifications for MBE, SBE, Inspections, Sustainable design, BIM etc.
- Consulting on automation and technology integration of commercial spaces for energy efficiency and sustainable operations.
HOK, New York, NY, US, Project Manager | Associate
- Promoted within first 9 months to additional functional role of Operations Manager for Science & Technology practice of the NY office, responsible for staffing, ops, finance, collections, profitability, business development, strategy, risk. Managed Higher Education, Fortune 500, Govt., Institutional and Developer related projects. Multiple LEED®, BIM projects.
- Responsible for local & international projects in Korea, Vietnam, India, Europe and Middle East. Managed many large scale projects with complex governance of clients and stakeholders, including private as well as public owners.
- Involved in multigenerational, multi-disciplinary & multi-location teams. Developed strong network of key individuals globally.
- Extensive business development and client management experience. Gained new business in first 90 days, recovered close to $1 Million dollars from past due balances in first 120 days.
- Acted as an office wide Sustainable Design resource leader. Single handedly conceived and achieved LEED Platinum certification for HOK’s new office at Bryant Park. Worked on many sustainable projects with automation of lighting controls, shades and daylighting strategies.
RLC Architects, Boca Raton, FL, US, Sr Project Manager
- 2nd leading position in team of 10 members, reporting to project director and principals of a mid-size firm of total 40 people. Worked on large to mid-size mix use, residential, commercial, educational, corporate, low-rise as well as hi-rise projects located in South Florida.
- Multiple LEED® projects. Extensive schematic, site-planning, local & county govt. approvals & client management experience. Responsible for budgeting, scheduling and management of the whole team.
Sahaj, Inc, New York, NY, Sr Project Manager
- Founded and grew a successful Architectural, Construction & CAD Consulting Practice out of New York City & Tri-State Area. Then relocated to South Florida.
- Worked as `Developer’s Architect’, providing full integrated solution and owner’s representation for many speculative projects.
- Worked with many individual clients, contractors, architects for all of their architectural and CAD needs. Maintained a production studio in India for outsourcing of CAD work.
The Mufson Partnership, New York, NY, Project Manager | Associate
- Promoted to the senior most position as an Associate of the midtown firm serving Architecture and Corporate Interior Industry in New York City. Also acted as Director of Information Systems.
- Managed many base-building projects of rehab, new constructions as well as pre-built spaces.
- Managed team of project managers, designers, draftspersons, and consultants.
- Interacted with clients, consultants, contractors, vendors and city officials at all levels of the projects. Conflict Resolution, Project Management & Planning, Fees and Cost Management, Scope & Requirement analysis, code compliance, need & demand analysis.
Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ, US, Masters, Information Systems (Computer Science)
- Highly reputed Business Management and Technology education institute in Metro NY area.
- Shared concentration of Management and Computer Science.
- Classes included Project Management, Organizational Behavior, Strategic issues in management, Computer Systems, Databases, Network, etc.
School of Architecture, CEPT University, Ahmedabad, IN, BArch, Architecture
- World renowned designed school with 5 year architectural program, accredited as bachelors. Evaluated by NCARB & NAAB as US Equivalent.
- Classes included Design Studio, History of Architecture, Construction Technology, Building Systems, Structural Systems, Advance Structures, Survey & Quantity Analysis, Project Management.