As a recent graduated student majored in master's of Landscape + Urbanism, I am a girl with full of passion and creativity. With the knowledge of understanding the concepts needed for safe, economical and beautiful city, and the skills of using the softwares, such as Microsoft office, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, GIS mapping, Rhinoceros, and AutoCAD, I believe I can compete the progress of urban design and related topics in a good way.
Cleveland National Forest Foundation, Descanso, CA, US, Intern
• Assisted the president with general office work such as doing paper work and managed the office, and community out-reach such as design posters and flyers and public speaking.
• Promoted green-development of San Diego by support transit oriented development.
• Learned aspects of promoting community based transit plan: 5010 Transit plan of San Diego
Construction Bureau, Xuzhou, CN, Intern
• Assisted the head planner for the new stadium and neighborhood planning in the new city area, include the open pace design, and transportation planning
• Collected data, making planning outline and comparisons between blueprints and the field.
• Developed and maintained good relationships with agencies and the city planner for this project.
City Reconstruction Bureau, Mianzhu, CN, Volunteer
• Assisted city planners to redesign Mianzhu City after the earthquake
• Performed zoning code and ordinance research and evaluation
• Developed database and geographic information system application
Woodbury University, San Diego, CA, US, Masters, Landscape + Urbanism
Learned design techniques and skills that help me better use my knowledge of urban concepts that I have learned in my undergraduates program.
University of California, San Diego, San Diego, CA, US, Bachelors, Urban Studies and Planning
Learned Urban Concepts and related topics such as transportation planning, Infrastructure and real estate study, Ethnic and Research, Sustainable planning.