Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY, US, Architecture Website Assistant
• Research of Pratt’s architecture events, professors and students work.
• Inserting research into website pages.
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY, US, Teaching Assistant - Materials and Assemblies
• Aiding students with class assignments including construction documents.
• Maintaining correspondence with students and professors.
The Catholic University of America, Washington, DC, US, Exhibit Committee
• Collection and coordination of Catholic University student work through out the semester.
• Formation and distribution of posters for guest lecturers.
• Assisting in curating student work for accreditation board.
Kuwait China Investment Company, Kuwait, KW, Junior Research Assistant
• Research of developing countries in China to encourage stockholders in the Middle East to invest in Asian Economies.
• Proof reading and assisting with the Arabic translation of the firm’s website.
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY, US, MArch, Architecture
The Catholic University of America, Washington, DC, US, BArch, Architecture
Archival Student Spring 2013 - Pratt InProcess, Other