Strengthening architectural design skills based on combined formal education and training, I have the necessary skills and interest to be an architect. I have gained sound knowledge of architectural design and supervising theory and practice, and this will allow me to contribute positively to the architect position.
I have 4 years of experience working at architecture firm in NYC. During these four years I had chance to work many different and interesting projects includes; Mixed use building in Queens NY, interior design for Japanese French restaurant NYC, Commercial and Residential development in NYC etc. With these project I was Involved in all design phases, schematic to construction documents, interior design, Building Code, Zoning Resolution and ADA compliance. My strong advantage is I'm able to handle any projects under any environment. Multi tasking and dead lines shall not be an issue for me. More over I'm a great team player with great leader ship, well organized, strong design mind and self motivator with a solid computer skill of CAD, Sketch Up and 3Ds Max.
Kyu Lee Architect P.C., Queens, New York, Intermediate Architect
• Ability to handle fast-paced projects
• Field measurement to as built condition draft skill with high accuracy
• Schematic design, design development and developing detail oriented construction document
• Competent and knowledge of NYC building code, Zoning resolution, Energy code compliance and DOB expediter experience dealing with DOB examiner
• Familiar with 2010 NYC ADA planning
• Planning mechanical equipment and duct size calculation
• Knowledge in specifying residential and commercial plumbing fixtures, lighting and hardware
• Planning plumbing drawing sets : Sewer connection (SD-1,2), Reduced Pressure Zone (RPZ) and DEP administration
• Supervise and advise training skills to intern and junior architects
• Customer service skills with clients
The Studio Salt, New York, NY, US, Designer + Field Manager
• Managing subcontractors and ordering materials and appliances
• Providing shop drawings and details to Designer and Architect
• Corresponding original design into NYC building code
• Coordinate and communicate with entire project team including sub-contractors, engineering, building ownerships, designer, architect, client and building officials.
A&K Construction Inc., Queens, New York, Designer + Project Manager
• Design master plan of Puna island, Ecuador
• Planning and arrangement presentation in Ecuador
• Presentation of " Isla Puna Master Plan " in Ecuador.
• Interior design development, Graphic design and Construction manage
• Administrate construction contract and client meeting
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI, US, MArch, school of Architecture