Actively seeking opportunities within an Architectural or Interior Design firm.
Experienced and computer literate design / architectural professional well versed in the creation and production of model making and computer / hand renderings fully familiar with the exacting requirements of the architectural / Interior Design industry. Currently seeking employment in the Interior Design / Architecture industry. A creative, critical thinker and problem-solving Designer, my capabilities include an expert handling of any assignment that requires original thinking and a good design sense.
Independent experience in design, model making and rendering within an architectural environment has enabled me to successfully develop designs and layouts for clients. My “people skills” are well developed enabling me to relate well to clients and satisfy their needs as the end user.
Self Employed, New York, NY, US, Interior Designer / Porject Manager
Erik Rosario Interior Designer
Highly computer literate with a strong background in model-making, hand / 3D rendering and space planning with ten years of diversified experience in interior, television/motion picture set design and decorating. Established a sole proprietorship Design-consulting firm in 2010 to provide a broad range of services in high-end Architecture, Interior Design and Space Planning for commercial, residential and event design, projects.
- AutoCAD 2D/3D
- Word, PowerPoint
- Impeccable time management
- Project planning/coordination of various trades
- Great organization skills
- Excellent with meeting deadlines
- 3D Studio Max
- Adobe Photoshop
- Proficient in Mac OSX and Windows
Anthony Taccetta Events - Freelance space planner, Design Consultant, Project Manager, CAD modeler
12/2010 – Present
- Hired to assist in project from inception to conception
- Location and space surveyor / space planner
- Manager and overseer of sub-contracted vendors for any particular event
VP+C- Freelance Space Planner, Design Consultant and CAD Modeler
09/2011 - 10/2011
- Entirely responsible for the measuring, drafting and 3D modeling of the space.
- Rendering design solutions and creating working drawings for the designed elements of the space.
- Advisor and space planner for a 3000sqf Japanese pop-up women’s clothing store in the meatpacking district.
Maribella NY- Internship
08/2009 - 06/2011
- Responsible for the FFE sourcing, assistant manager for on site projects.
- Rendering design solutions for the designed elements of the space.
Preston Bailey, Colin Cowie, Peter M. Krask Design, Floral Icon Events - Freelance designer and fabric stylist
2004 – Present
- High-End Corporate and Private events
- Responsible for executing complex design concepts with highly structured time schedules for high-end /
high profile clients.
Prior to 2004 - Food service management. Served as a Consultant in New York and San Juan, Puerto Rico to restaurant and hotel industries for full service dining establishments, including upscale restaurants and hotels.
- Participated in menu planning and managed the back of the house.
- Recruited, hired and trained a Sous Chef, Garde Manger and Line Cooks.
Trained newly hired graduates of culinary schools providing them with practical training.
- Bachelor degree in Interior Design from: The Fashion Institute of Technology NYC 2011
- Bilingual: Fluent English and Spanish
Self Employed, Designer / Consultant / Space Planer / Project Manager
Fashion Institute of Technology, State University of New York, Bachelors, Interior Design