Ben Wood / Studio Shanghai, Shanghai, CN, Architect
Urban and architectural planning and restoration of historic areas in China
- Fuzhou historic area revitalization: conceptual phase
-Qingpu Panlong old town, water town, Shanghai: conceptual phase
-participated in rehabilitation projects in Wuhan
S3-Lab, Shanghai, CN, Assistant Architect
Architecture, Urban Design, Interior Design
- Office building renovation in Pudong, Shanghai: design and construction phase
- Landscape design in Chengdu: conceptual design
- Mixed-use development in Dongfang, Hainan: conceptual design
- ECUST Laboratory and Teaching Building, Xuhui District, Shanghai: conceptual design
- Mixed-use development and area renewal in Xuhui District, Shanghai: conceptual design
Wesleyan University, Middletown, CT, US, Social Psychology
Coursera online course. Gained insight to the psychology of Human behavior. The course was an introduction to classic and contemporary social psychology, covering topics such as decision making, persuasion, group behavior, personal attraction, and factors that promote health and well-being.
Universidad de Granada, Granada, ES, MArch, Máster Universitário en Urbanismo
Understanding the structure of Mediterranean cities, case studies, workshop for urban renewal of the city of Granada.
Master thesis: Shopping Mall Integration Into The Urban Fabric, case study of a Spanish and a Hungarian hopping mall
Ybl Miklós Technical College of Architecture and Civil Engineering (SZIE YMÉK), Budapest, HU, BArch, Architectural Engineering
Acquiring the fundamental knowledge of building design, developing projects from conceptual phase to construction phase with technical details, project and quality management as well as the basics of urban planning.
VIA University College, BArch, Constructing Architecture
I studied environmental awareness through sustainable design in Denmark during BArch Student Exchange program.
Vak Bottyán Grammar Shool, Paks, HU, High School, High Shool