INO Architects + Knoll Construction, Norcross, GA, US, Project Architect, Field Superintendent
- Design Development, Construction Administration and Construction Management
in K-12, Healthcare and Commercial Interior projects.
- Produced Construction Document Developing Details, Permit as a Design-Build Architect,
and Managed Construction including Field Supervision, Project Coordination with County, Owner, Engineers and Subcontractors, Inspection, Bidding, Estimating, Project Scheduling, Quality and Safety Control, Budget Managing, RFI, Change Orders, Submittal and Project Close-Out as a Project Manager and/or General Contractor Field Superintendent.
Perkins+Will, New York, NY, US, Intern
Gensler, Washington, DC, US, Intern
- Schematic Design in Corporate and Urban Design projects.
- Graphical and Physical Modeling
Doojin Hwang Architects, Seoul, KR, Project Architect
- Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Document and Construction Administration in Multifamily Residential, Healthcare, Retail and Corporate projects, Interior Remodeling and Urban Design Competitions.
- Developed Design Coordinating with Engineering Consultants, Meeting Owner, Permit, Produced Construction Documents, Drawings and Specifications, and Site Visit Coordinating in Detail, Material Selection and Specification as a Project Architect.
Kunwon Architect, Seoul, KR, Designer, Junior Architect
- Feasibility Studies, Schematic Design, Design Development and Competition in High-Rise Multifamily / Mixed-Use Residential and Commercial projects.
- Prepared Design Presentation and Reports, Residential Unit Design, Building Layout, and Produced Construction Drawings Coordinating with Structural Engineer.
Guga Urban Architecture, Seoul, South Korea, Seoul, KR, Intern
- Schematic Design and Design Development in Residential projects.
- Performed Researches and Site Visits in Urban Design Studies.
Jinhae Naval Base Command, Jinhae, KR, Architect as a Navy Officer, Project Manager in Design and Construction
- Planning, Design Supervising and Construction Supervising in Multifamily Residential, Institutional, Educational and Interior Remodeling.
- Prepared Design Presentation and Planning Reports, Produced and Supervised Architectural and Interior Design as a Navy Architect.
- Supervised Construction as an Owner’s Representative Coordinating with G.C.
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, US, Masters, Master of Urban Design
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, US, MArch, Master of Architecture
Officer Training School, Jinhae, KR, Project Management in Design and Construction
Seoul National University, Seoul, KR, BArch, Bachelor of Science in Architecture
University of Michigan 2009 Master of Urban Design Program Distinction Award
University of Michigan 2009 Master of Architecture Program Distinction Award
Merit Base Scholarship, 1st Place
University of Michigan Architecture Program Scholarship in Fall 2008 and Winter 2009
Charles Moore Scholarship, Scholarship
University of Michigan Urban Design Program 2008 Special Scholarship
Alumni Board Award, Award
University of Michigan Architecture Program 2007 Annual Student Competition
Studio Adviser: Robert Adams
Hyundai Housing Design Competition, Honorable Mention