CODE Studio, Austin, TX, US, Graphic Designer
• Modeled potential development scenarios for growing and established cities in SketchUp.
• Interpreted zoning codes to create diagrams and 3D models that illustrate intent of codes.
• Developed site-specific building and massing models with articulated facades.
• Updated and standardized graphics library to acheive a consistent style across projects
• Prepared and edited client documents, including charrette notes and zoning codes.
• Prepared and edited RFQ and RFP documents and presentations for project bids.
The Daily Texan, Austin, TX, US, Associate Editor
• Edited and designed page layout for UT student newspaper — daily circulation of 30,000.
• Managed and edited 20+ columnists and contributed to daily editorials.
• Researched and developed sources for weekly opinion columns.
The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, US, BArch, Architecture
The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, US, Bachelors, Urban Studies
Vauxhall - The Missing Link Competition, Honorable Mention
• International competition to revitalize a post-industrial neighborhood along the Thames River.
• Received Honorable Mention in student category.
• Images from competition entry published in the London Evening Standard.
• Received UT Austin Mike Hogg Centennial Scholarship to visit competition site in London.
Design Distinction for Comprehensive Studio, Nomination
Nominated for exceptional design and production in third-year comprehensive design studio.