My professional passions are designing, organization, and problem-solving.
My personal interests include reading, drawing, football, golf, and health & fitness.
One49 North Wine & Cocktail Bar, Bowling Green, OH, US, Manager
• Provide leadership and training to 50 or more employees during their shifts.
• Ensure all Ohio liquor laws and health codes are properly enforced.
• Attend to customers, complaints, and conflicts with appropriate resolutions.
• Promote special events and collaborative efforts with local businesses.
• Assess finances and design aspects of visual marketing.
Stenco Construction Company LLC, Livonia, MI, US, Field Engineer
• Assisted with estimation processes including pre-bids, quantity takeoffs, and sub-bid solicitations
• Provided support with daily coordination of subcontractors and suppliers.
• Condensed and modified AutoCAD files throughout construction process.
• Compiled and submitted project updates and productivity reports.
Peterson Electric, Bowling Green, OH, US, Assistant Electrician
• Analyzed blueprints to determine most cost efficient plan of action.
• Performed electrical, communication, and underground wiring.
• Installed pumps, generators, circuit boards, lights, fans, receptacles, and switches.
• Transported supplies and maintained work site security and safety.
Kroger Co., Bowling Green, OH, US, Assistant Manager, Produce Clerk
• Unloaded, conditioned, stocked and inventoried produce.
• Instructed employees about food safety and proper work procedures.
• Maintained a clean department and handled customer service.
Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, OH, BArch, Architecture & Environmental Design
University Professors Academic Scholarship, Scholarship
Recipient from 2007 to 2011
Ardanall B. Mason Memorial Scholarship, Scholarship
Recipient from 2008 to 2011
Henry Hap Arnold Scholarship, Scholarship
Recipient from 2009 to 2011