see all...Viewing 3 out of 6 projects
Hi, my name is Mahmoud demerdash . My background includes over six years of Multi-functional experience, I Enjoy the challenge of managing and leading projects from start to finish (Exterior/ interior designs, presentation, detailing, coordinating, Bill of Quantities, Cost Estimation and site supervision). I have achieved various projects and constructions like Villas – Office building - Shop interior design-Residential projects, Warehouse. Thank you for taking a moment to read about me...
Touch Free Hand Engineering Consultancy, Dubai,UAE, Architect - Designer
- Manage and coordinate the architectural designs, drawings and specifications for new and revised structures and interior spaces.
- Design, coordinate and prepare construction related drawings using appropriate soft and design techniques.
By details as the followings:
- Designs projects and review architectural drawings, specifications and contract documents.
- Provides advice and develop design documents to initiate and modify architectural, interior design and space planning solutions.
- Researches literature and maintain knowledge of current building materials, structural, mechanical and electrical system codes and methods of application.
- Works with customers and Clients to gather facts defines design and space planning problems, conceptualize possible solutions and secure approvals of proposals.
- Discussing the objectives, requirements and budget of a project.
- Consulting with other professionals about the design of an environment.
- Preparing and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals to the client.
- Advising the client on the practicality of their project.
- Producing detailed workings, drawings and specifications.
- Specifying the nature and quality of materials required.
- Preparing tender applications and presentations.
- Negotiating with contractors and other professionals.
Sameer Al Mahmood Contracting Co., LLC, Sharjah,UAE, Site Architect
- Designs projects and/or review architectural or engineering plans, specifications and contract documents to ensure compliance with government codes, laws and regulations.
- Advises Subcontractors on the interpretation of plans, recommends changes when necessary.
- Prepares and/or review preliminary designs, working drawings, specifications and cost estimates related to the project.
- Provides technical expertise in development or review of policies and procedures in relation to architectural structures and systems and construction/safety codes.
- Reviews Subcontractor's shop drawings to ensure compliance with specifications and contract agreements by checking them for technical accuracy according to accepted guidelines.
- Reviews product literature, analyzes materials and determines appropriateness for application to projects.
- Performs design drafting including preliminary drawings, working drawings and full detail drawings for architectural, structural and mechanical works associated with building construction or improvement projects.
- Provides finish selections including color palettes, carpet and wall finishes, lighting and other various interior selections.
Progress line management L.L.C. (planning, claims &training services) - U.A.E, Dubai,UAE, Professional Course in planning , monitoring & controlling projects using primavera P6
Professional Course in planning , monitoring & controlling projects using primavera P6
Al-Azhar University, Cairo,Egypt, Bachelors, Architectural Studies
B.Sc. of Architectural Engineering
YAT education center training "Discreet Certification'', Cairo,Egypt, Mastering 3ds Max R7
Mastering 3ds Max R7 :
Course Details as per the followings:
- Fundamentals and beyond (overview, animation,modeling,lighting and global illumination ,rendering
and cameras , reactors and effects)
- Advanced (design and visualization , character design,character animation with bones)
- Project (Mastering 3ds max 7 final project)
Course total track hours 104 hours.