• Support LEED programs and estimate costs; prepare budgets, purchase orders, and negotiate/purchase materials.
• Research and recommend procedures, processes and services for continuous improvement in the delivery of company goals and targets.
• Collaborate in the development of in-house construction contracts and agreements.
• Monitor facilities, understand existing conditions, inspect work progress, validated work was completed and meets standard industry.
• Develop and manage business relationships with in-house of trades, customers, vendors, sub-contractors, engineers and consultants.
• Resolution of minor/major issues and compliance with codes, ordinances and regulations imposed by company standards and government organizations.
• Conduct inspections, ensure compliance with corporate policies; assess scope of work and quality control. Ensure all work matches contract line items & terms.
My Role: Property Manager