• Direct multiple, concurrent landscape and maintenance construction field operations from pre-construction through closeout; manage green/sustainable projects.
• Establish outstanding rapport with clients, designers, promote referrals, and maintain strong client base.
• Provide field administrative support for projects; maintain project documentation/records; oversee budget tracking/cost controls and manage outside contractor personnel and internal personnel departments.
• Conduct inspections, ensure compliance with corporate policies; assess scope of work and quality control. Ensure all work matches contract line items & terms.
• Establish and enforce compliance of erosion control procedures; create department tracking methods and procedures to enhance productivity and cost controls.
• Interview, hire, and train subordinate personnel.
• Oversee landscape architecture, manage and direct large construction sites, prepare punch lists, and assemble asbuilt documents.
My Role: Project Manager