Registered architect with experience in design, project management, Revit document production,and client presentations. Attentive to detail, very well-organized and a self-starter. Strong creative and analytical skills.
Available to work remotely on a temporary basis.
STUDIOS Architecture, New York, Associate/ Project Architect, Project Manager
• Directed all building upgrades and redevelopment projects for Chelsea Market, a full-block property in New York comprised of 17 buildings dating from the19th century, combining retail and office uses.
• Established architectural design direction, overall strategy, presentation deliverables and project planning for designated projects. Created project tracking tools and streamlined Revit organization.
• Led architectural team in completing the design and documentation for the 50,000 SF redevelopment of complex cellar and ground floor spaces into retail and restaurants. Oversaw and contributed to the completion of documentation and construction for two elevator upgrades, a large electrical vault installation, along with numerous conceptual studies and leasing diagrams.
• Managed relationship with client, consultants, specification writer and renderer.
• Handled all billing, invoicing, scheduling, staffing and other project management-related matters.
Robert A.M. Stern Architects, New York, NY, US, Architectural Designer
• Assisted in leading design teams, serving as primary contact for clients and consultants.
• Contributed to the development of designs across a variety of project types and scales. Conducted zoning analysis, code review, and consultant coordination for various disciplines.
• Developed overall strategy and materials for interviews and client presentations, and participated in presenting concepts to clients, city agencies, and neighborhood associations.
• Prepared sketches, designs, as well as production drawings for educational and mixed-use projects.
• Coordinated competition submission for a 900,000 SF mixed-use tower, working closely with Robert Stern, project partners and project managers to ensure communication and distribute work among 14 team members. Designed presentation for winning submission of a 200,000 SF academic facility.
Gensler, Austin, TX, US, Summer Intern
• Created drawing set for a parking garage at the Domain, a 304-acre development north of Austin, TX. Produced options and client presentation materials for the sales center of the Avery development, a 1800-acre residential community in Round Rock, TX.
Salvadeo Architects PC, Staten Island, NY, US, Project Designer
• Designed one- and two-family houses, along with small commercial projects. Carried out projects from concept through the construction documents phase, ensuring compliance with zoning regulations and building codes. Managed the client relationship on several projects.
Paul Collier Architectes, Paris, FR, Fall & Summer Intern
• Assisted in the production of design documents and presentation materials for the schematic and design development phases of several high-end residential projects in the South of France.
The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, US, MArch, Architecture
Rhode Island School of Design (RISD), Providence, RI, US, Architecture
Middlebury College, Middlebury, VT, US, Bachelors, History of Art/ Studio Art
Design Excellence Award, Award
Awarded for the project Plastik: Fantastik, an exploration of laminated materials, digital fabrication techniques, and the double-wide typology.
Design Excellence Award, University of Texas at Austin, Nomination
Nominated for the proposed re-development of the Anhangabau Valley, the historical center of Sao Paolo, Brazil.
Planet Earth Design Competition, 1st Place
Completed winning entry for the re-design of the Backyard music venue, an Austin-area staple.