I presently work for a Design and Build company in Manhattan, that primarily deal with kitchen and bath renovations. However, I also do custom closets and space planning for other areas.
I source all materials and finishes for the job and coordinate orders and deliveries. I am responsible for supervising design team including sub contractors work on site.
Design & Build Firm, New York, NY, US, Design Consultant
1. Design, coordinate and manage interior design projects from concept through to completion.
2. Collaborate with clients to create vision, conceive designs, and consistently meet deadlines and requirements, while working within budget restrictions.
3. Coordinate with vendors and construction team to meet all project requirements.
4. Produce “Scope of Work” documentation and architectural drawings to enable the projects successful completion.
5. Select all materials, finishes, furniture and fittings for project.
6. Produce Architectural drawings and detailed Millwork drawings.
Traynor O'Toole Architects, Dublin, IE, Interior Architect
1. Assisted the Project Architect with interior space planning and “fit-outs” of large scale residential, commercial and healthcare projects.
2. Participated in team efforts to create design concepts and development of projects.
3. Coordinated with clients, vendors and contractors to achieve project successful completion.
4. Involved in the file transfer of drawing documentation between mechanical and electrical engineers.
Siematic, New York, NY, US, Construction/Technical Manager
1. Collaborated with sales associates and clients in achieving desired project design.
2. Produced architectural drawings and specifications to enable ordering of kitchen cabinetry from German manufacturer.
3. Managing installation schedules and adhering to budget restrictions.
4. Supervision of project on site and insuring successful completion of project to high quality standards
Fashion Institute of Technology, State University of New York, New York, NY, US, Bachelors, BsA in Interior Design