Experienced, self-motivated, and detail oriented designer looking for a full time position at an architecture firm where there is an opportunity to continue to learn, pursue licensure, and grow as an architect while contributing new and fresh ideas to help grow the firm in a positive and accomplished manner.
ix design, New York, NY, US, Consultant
- Drafted client presentation drawings (perspectives, elevations, and sections)
- Redesigned pre-war apartment layouts into contemporary layouts
Kaese and Lynch Architecture & Engineering, New York, NY, US, Intern Architect
- Designed solutions for restoration of historic properties
- Drafted detail repair work in construction documents
- Analyzed structural and cosmetic problems
Front Studio Architects, Pittsburgh, PA, US, Intern Architect
- Generated Revit models and produced renderings
- Took site/existing structure measurements
- Organized office library
New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT), Newark, NJ, US, MArch, Architecture
2013 Master of Architecture
- Teaching Assistant for History of Art & Design I & II
2012 Summer Study Abroad Program Siena, Italy
University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, US, Architectural Studies
2010 Bachelor of Arts Architectural Studies, Minor Studio Arts
2012 NJIT Design Showcase, 1st Place
Awarded to the best project in the showcase, in the category of Architecture.
Provost Fellowship, Scholarship
Scholarship based on undergraduate, and continued graduate academic excellence.