I am currently a freelance architectural visualization artist who is interested in advancing my career at an architectural firm. I am seeking a full-time position as a Project Designer.
My professional experience can be well noted on the schematic design of AMPAS. Working in a team collaboration with SPF:architects and well-known architect Renzo Piano on the renovation of the LACMA building exposed me to design process and team work. I gained influential experience which will make me a valuable member at an architectural firm.
My passion and dedication towards architecture yielded many successful projects. One of my best works titled “Wave Strength: PTSD Treatment Center” won the Julius Shulman Emerging Talent Award at the 40th Annual Los Angeles Architectural Awards Ceremony. This project was also published in many well-established websites, including ArchDaily and Bustler. This particular work was so well acknowledged because it involved the discovery of a new truss system.
My strengths which contributed to my success include my work ethic and dedication in addition to my ability to be a good team member. I believe my experience and work ethic will make me a valuable addition to an architectural firm.
Freelancer - LumX3D, Glendale, CA, US, Principle
- Produce visuals and full-HD animations for several clients
- Types of projects include restaurants, residential and commercial buildings
- Coordinated projects from beginning to end
- Fully 3D Modeled, textured and applied lighting on all projects
SPF:a - Studio Pali Fekete architects, Culver City, CA, US, Project Designer
- Supoort in designing theaters, schools, residential and commercial buildings
- Transforming ideas and sketches into 2D & 3D drawings
- Schematic through Construction Document
- 3D modeling , rendering & animation using 3ds Max with Vray
artDesigns, Glendale, CA, US, Junior Designer
- Residential and Commercial Design
- Construction Drawing and Construction Administration
- LADBS Plan Check
- 3D Renderings for Design Review Board
- Project survey
- Transform sketches and ideas into drawings
Woodbury University, Burbank, CA, US, BArch, 5 yr. Architecture
Julius Shulman Emerging Talent Award, 1st Place
Award of Excellence: Honoring outstanding architecture and design projects that significantly enhance the Los Angeles community’s urban environment.