A creative young professional focused on growing in the field of Architecture. A perfectionist, detail oriented, motivated architect, designer and BIM engineer with the talent of working under pressure and prioritizing tasks in the best manner possible.
I have always believed that architecture is the most immortal evidence of culture of all time, and a visual reflection that tells a lot about our experience of living.
I have a freelancing experience in designing small and medium scale buildings as well as interior designing. I also have gained an experience in preparing a conceptual master plan of a judicial complex and in redesigning a medium scale commercial building facade.
Consolidated Contractors Company, Ramallah, Palestine, Junior BIM Engineer
- Reading, analyzing and coordinating between drawings, specifications and BOQ’s
- Creating and developing a three dimensional building information model of medium to large scale projects as per specifications, engineering drawings and BOQ’s
- Developing material reports for estimation and tender models
- Providing any needed information for the project operations and control teams
- Coordinating between all engineering disciplines
Jordan University of Science and Technology, Irbid, JO, BArch, Architectural Engineering
Saint Joseph Secondary School, Ramallah, Palestine, AL, US, High School, Scientific Dissection
Faculty Excellence award for graduation projects, Honorable Mention
I have received the faculty excellence award/ranking for my graduation project as one of the top ten projects in my class and as the top one in my section.