ExhibitPro, Columbus, OH, US, Designer
Design Intern: Collaborated with other Art Lab members (1 of 4) on numerous projects.
• Developed a 3D model of the new ExhibitPro Headquarters in New Albany.
• Engaged in constructive criticism meetings with clients via Webinar and in person.
• Designed numerous product display stands (permanent and temporary) to meet client criteria.
• Interior Re-design of corporate headquarters (EWI - Edison Welding Institute).
• Designed permanent partition wall for ExhibitPro Headquarters
• Developed and applied vinyl graphics for companies: Capital Health, Huntington National, JP Morgan etc.
The Knowlton School of Architecture, Columbus, OH, US, Laser Lab Technician
• Performed routine maintenance on the three machines ( two Universal Laser Systems & one Epilog Laser System).
• Demonstrated laser cutting tutorials for lower/upper classmen.
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), Los Angeles, CA, US, MArch, Architecture
The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, US, BArch, Architecture
Conceptual Design, Architectural Model Making, Architectural Theory, Architectural History, Architectural Systems, Construction, Structures, Visual Representation + Excessive Volume Seminars.