Hello, I'm DaHea You.
I recently graduated from FIT with a Master of Arts degree in Exhibition Design. I also have a background in Interior Architectural Design.
Full resume available upon request.
Feel free to contact me or say hello.
specialties: Experience Design, Exhibit Design, Graphic Design, Environmental Graphic Design, Branding, Rendering, Modeling, In-store Displays.
The Museum of Modern Art, New York, NY, US, Exhibition Design and Production Intern
- Worked on upcoming exhibitions and rotations with the team and curators.
- Created physical models, floor plans, and elevations.
- Worked within a team of three designers to assist their needs.
Project experiences include: exhibit design, installation assistance, and model making.
Barneys New York, New York, NY, US, Store Design Intern
- Assisted store design team.
- Participated in renovation construction.
- Modeled and rendered 3D perspective drawings for display fixture.
Project experiences include: retail design, interior design, fixture design, model making, and rendering.
Cozzolino Studio, New York, NY, US, Freelance Graphic
- Designed new packaging for L’oreal Hair & Body for 2013 launching.
Project experiences include: graphic design, packaging design, branding, and visual identity.
Fashion Institute of Technology, State University of New York, New York, NY, US, Masters, Exhibition Design
Fashion Institute of Technology, State University of New York, New York, NY, US, Visual Presentation & Exhibition Design
Third-place in Mattel's Barbie Play With Fashion Contest, 3rd Place