Brenmar Advertising, Lakeland, FL, US, Media / Art Director
• Keep track of campaign budgets, make sure that ad deadlines are not missed and that brochures are
mailed on time. Make sure that budgets do not go over dollar allotment, but that all dollars are spent.
• Direct & manage work flow. Assign Media Coordinators to campaigns. Monitor campaigns as they
• Reconcile all invoices and payments. Turn them into the accounting office once processed.
• Work with Comptroller to reconcile final budgets after auction concludes. This means verifying
personnel costs, sale admin costs and that all aspects of the campaign match Quick Books.
• Handle all corporate advertising; delegate as necessary.
• Handle all special projects; delegate as necessary.
• Create preliminary budgets and proposals.
• Administer larger campaigns - $100,000+
• Send all email blasts.
• Create and send monthly newsletter.
• Admin slider ads on higgenbotham.com homepage
• Proof all artwork and PR.
• Brenmar Reports on mailings, website subscriptions, signs, etc.
• Meet with reps and take representative phone calls.
• Admin Facebook: post anything that is not related to a specific auction (Media Coordinator will post
auction details). Engage in conversation with Friends.
• Monitor Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools, Yahoo web tools & Bing web tools. Analyze data
and make projections and recommendations for improvement.
• Monitor corporate listings on Google Places, Superpages, Yelp, Yahoo & Bing directories for
reviews. Update Google Places with special announcements, photos, events, etc.
• Search the web for other places to create corporate listings. You have to do this about every 3
• Handle yearly NAA Marketing Competition submission.
• Admin Hostmonster account.
• Admin Proxibid account.
• Design ads and artwork as needed.
• Solve problems and emergencies.
University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL, US, Bachelors, Graphic Design
Seminole State College, Sanford, FL, US, General Studies
Dutchess Community College, Poughkeepsie, NY, US, Advertising/Commercial Art