Courtney Stewart's Designer Profile:
INTUITIVE, RESPONSIVE , VIBRANT
Delivers innovative solutions and results within a challenging and high-energy environment. Maintains focus and on-going support in a multi-disciplined design organization.
Works seamlessly with cross-functional teams. Selects a diversity of architectural/decorative design materials, while punctually communicating with project managers, general contractors, and client’s during the design phase.
CURRENT OBJECTIVE: Seeks an opportunity that further enhances my design skills, while concurrently maximizes the assets I offer to the design team and firm.
BoConcept, Princeton, NJ, US, Senior Design Consultant
- Designs furniture layouts to enhance the interior space through scale, style & mood.
- Conducts analysis on the clients needs and finds the best design solutions.
- Stages and styles showroom to present design, beauty and function.
Lowe's Home Improvement, Princeton, NJ, US, Project Specialist of Interiors
- Designs & sells residential Kitchen’s & Bath’s, while working directly beside General
- Punctually communicates with vendors and subcontractors during all phases of the design
and installation process.
- Creates & edits detailed drawings on 20/20, while selecting appropriate materials & finishes
for the project scope & budget.
Galaxy Glass & Stone, Fairfield, NJ, US, Design Coordinator
- Helps develop breakthrough solutions for architectural & decorative glass applications in
- Spearheads product research/development & coordinates client presentations/displays.
- Supports project management beside Sales Representative’s.
Michael Aiduss Interior Design, Montclair, NJ, US, Intern
- Submits detailed sketches to custom pillow fabricators for high-end residential projects.
- Creates material & finish layouts for Project Manager's.
- Edits construction documents in ACAD & creates finish schedules for Senior Designers.
Kean University, Union, NJ, US, Bachelors, Interior Design
- BFA: Interior Design (summa cum laude) May 2012
Studied Entry and Intermediate Design Courses via (Drafting, AutoCad/3D, Collaboration, Studio Design Courses, Art History) while crafting my artistic/design skills in Studio Art Classes via (Painting, Drawing, 2D/3D Design).
Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi, 1st Place
1st Place award Undergraduate/Graduate Research Project 2012
Project: To create a sustainable residence that meets all of projects requirements
- Need: Floor Plan, FF&E Binder, (2) Two Point Perspectives, Model
Deans List, Other
Deans List 2008-2012