Product Design & Development
Specialize in commercial, residential, and retail kitchen and bathroom design & remodeling, retail showroom design, AutoCAD construction documentation, style & color specialist, space planning, and rendering. Passionate about interior design and helping clients throughout the creative design process to achieve their needs and wants.
Bedrosians Tile and Stone, Anaheim, CA, US, Director of Interior Design
- Implement conceptual designs for showroom interiors and trade show booths using AutoCAD.
- Coordinates purchasing, shipping, and installation of various products such as display racks, wall display systems, furniture, lighting, accessories for showrooms and showroom vignettes, warehouses, and trade show booths.
- Implements conceptual designs for vignettes (new construction and remodels) into AutoCAD and assists in coordinating installation and visual merchandising.
- Implements conceptual designs for decorative product development into AutoCAD.
- Works with contractors and installers to assist in coordinating installation of tile, and various aspects of the construction project.
- Travels to branches to assess remodeling work that needs to be done.
- Travels to trade shows to assist with finalizing booth layout, booth decor and decorative products.
- Works with in house Sample Department to assist in designing custom concept boards, and make sure they are constructed correctly, and ships to correct locations.
- Participate in meetings with vendors.
- Communicate with outside vendors with organizing sample requests, pricing and other inquiries.
CWDesigns, Orange County & Los Angeles, CA, Interior Design Consultant
- Conferred with clients to determine factors affecting interior environments such as budget, architectural preferences, purpose and function to meet client’s needs.
- Provided professional, accurate and timely customer service to clients, vendors and designers.
- Work with clients at their homes, providing expert knowledge on organizing specific areas of their home; created custom kitchens, bathrooms, and interior solutions while creating long term relationships.
- Lay out and plan interior room arrangements for kitchens, baths, and interiors using AutoCAD.
- Assist clients with design process to complete their kitchens, bathrooms or interiors; including design, material selection, coordinating colors and the ability to visualize concepts and explain them to others.
California Closets, Huntington Beach, CA, US, Customer Liaison/Design Consultant
Pacific Architectural Millwork, La Habra, CA, US, CAD Designer
California Cabinet Distributors, Huntington Beach, CA, US, Customer Service Representative / Designer
Reborn Cabinets, Anaheim, CA, US, Kitchen and Bathroom Engineer & Designer
Cab-I-Net, Anaheim, CA, US, Kitchen and Bathroom Designer
Westwood College, Anaheim, CA, US, BArch, Interior Design/Computer Aided Design