I'm currently in search for an opportunity to integrate a multidisciplinary design firm, and I sincerely hope my assets may fulfill the needs for you to consider me as a possibility. I have full availability and may start immediately.
My academic qualifications and professional experience seek, precisely, a multidisciplinary approach:
- Interiors (space planning and treatment, 3D visualizing, as well as qualification dedicated to heritage concerns);
- Research and publications (I developed my master’s thesis on history of architecture, architectural analysis and museological program, and published an opinion piece on history of architecture and heritage in a conservation and construction Portuguese magazine);
- Urban and cultural interventions (I highlight Horta Sobre Rodas/Horta On Wheels, for which I was responsible for concept to implementation);
- As well as graphic design and communication (creation of prints, logos, identities, branding or editorial. Ex: Horta’s Minibus's graphic communication).
I’m looking for any job position that will enable me to apply my assets and evolve in any type of work:
- I can grasp, create or follow concepts;
- Develop projects from concept, through the detailed design stage, to completion;
- Have strong communication and schematic design skills;
- 4 years of work experience in total in public and private firms, 2 years assisting in a museum and a few more in freelance work;
- Highly proficient in technical drawing software (Autocad 2D/3D), 3D rendering (3D Max Design 2013), layout (InDesign CS6, Adobe Illustrator CS6 or Corel Draw X5), image manipulation (Adobe Photoshop), video editing (Adobe Premiere and Windows Movie Maker), as well as basic notions of CSS, Html and Action Script (Adobe Dreamweaver, Fireworks and Flash).
- I'm an eager learner, curious, driven, enthusiastic, with broad interests, easily integrated and passionate about work and people.
Thank you for your time.
UrbHorta EEM, Horta, PT, Design Intern
Collaboration in urban renovation, rehabilitation, conservation and development projects, as well as heritage and tourism promotion (such as revitalization of gardens and green areas, places of heritage value or minor urban renovation and revitalization construction work).
• Main project:
- Horta Sobre Rodas / Horta on Wheels - Creation and implementation of a new urban/historic/tourist/ segment for the city of Horta:
Concept, planning and budgeting, development and setting of the application for PRORURAL (Productive Rural Development Sector Program), historical and cultural research, text elaboration and graphic design.
- Accessibility solutions for the sea front of the city of Horta;
- Preliminary studies and design development for the rehabilitation project of Jardim D. Luís I (Louis I's Garden);
- Design and planning of Horta BD - Festival da Banda Desenhada da Horta (Horta's Comics Festival);
- Inventory listings of properties in ruins in urban and urbanized areas, for taxation purposes;
- Collaboration in the preparation and implementation of an event within the European Heritage Days 2012.
Iralsul, Lisbon, PT, Interior Designer
Development of store fitting projects: briefing and space interpretation, proposal
development (technical drawings and budget calculation) and final three-dimensional
Have worked for both small business clients and major companies such as Galp Energia, Vasp,
CEPSA, Sonangalp, as well as for other countries (Spain, Angola, Swaziland, etc.).
MUDE - Museum of Design and Fashion, Lisbon, PT, Exhibition Assistant
Assistance in daily operation of the museum space and exhibitions: reception and attendance, safeguard of exhibitions and pieces, guidance of visitors, catalogue sales as well as assistance in production and installation of events.
ESAD - Escola Superior de Artes Decorativas, FRESS - Fundação Ricardo Espírito Santo Silva, Lisbon, PT, Masters, Conservation and Rehabilitation of Interiors
IADE - Institute Of Visual Arts, Design And Marketing, Lisbon, PT, Bachelors, Design (Environmental Design specialization)