I love excitement and challenge. I am enthusiastic and ingenious, talkative, clever and good at many things and I constantly strive to increase my competence and personal power.
I am a born enterpriser. I am fascinated with new ideas and am alert to all possibilities. I have strong intuitive and operate on creative impulses. I value my inspiration above all else and strive to turn original ideas into reality. I am inquisitive, versatile, adaptable and resourceful in solving theoretical problems.
Alert and outspoken, and can easily see the flaw in any situation and often enjoy arguing for fun on eitheir side of an issue. I have excellent analytical abilities and am a great strategic thinker.
I am sometimes unconventional in my approach and enjoy helping others to push past what is accepted and or expected. I like to live freely, and look for fun and variety in everyday situations.
I deal imaginatively with social relationships and often have a great number and variety of friends and acquaintances. I can display great humor and optimism. I can be charming and stimulating company, and often inspire other to become involved in my projects through my infectious enthusiasm. I prefer to try to understand and respond to people rather than judge them.
Greystar, Houston, TX, US, Marketing Associate
• Develop strategic and tactical marketing plans for the assigned Houston portfolio of 45 communities.
• Create and implement advertising, pricing, and other campaigns that drive traffic and occupancy to achieve optimum leasing and financial performance.
• Analyze and report on market trends, competitors pricing, occupancy rates, and review historic and predictive market studies for both corporate and property level functions.
• Provide marketing support to under-performing properties.
• Analyze the current traffic and leasing performance, and identify factors contributing to the performance.
• Provide input into the design and production of branded community collateral marketing materials.
• Attend and participate in making presentations to prospective owners/clients to secure new development management agreements. Owner/Client include: JPMorgan, Mill Creek Residential, Boston Capital, UBS, Trammell Crow, Merced etc.
• Assist in the acquisition and take-over of new management contracts. Responsibilities include: lease audits, occupancy trend reviews, perform market analysis, and develop marketing and leasing strategies to achieve occupancy and revenue goals.
• Review shop reports for on-site leasing team members, works with regional managers to develop action and development plans for improvement, recognition programs to incent performance, and monitor shop reports for improved performance.
• Actively participate in industry related trade shows, conventions, seminars and other events such as fund raising drives and public relations efforts. Events include: school supply drive, St. Jude donations and corporate sponsored charity Fun Runs
Brown Harris Stevens Select, LLC., New York, NY, Marketing Manager
• Responsible for all marketing aspects of new development projects from inception through sales and closings.
o Initial market research, market demographics, comparative market analysis, marketing strategies, budgets and media plans.
o Managed and prepared financial and sales documents including: financial models, comparable market reports, deal sheets, traffic reports, co-broke agreements, and registration and sales forms.
o Designed marketing materials including: investor packets, pitch proposals, newsletters, brochures, e-blasts, and direct mail.
o Prepared listing materials for project initiation and web launch.
o Assessed all marketing functions among existing projects to streamline needs, increase efficiencies and maximize value.
• Analyzed complex financial, statistical and competitor price data and recommend price changes to improve profitability.
• Prepared ad-hoc reports and schedules for Attorney General Approvals, and corresponding with the NYC Department of Buildings on new development building permit and job filings.
• Managed cross marketing programs with affiliates such as Christie's Great Estates and CBS Real Estate Program.
• Responsible for monthly accounting maintenance and operational functions pertaining to all projects.
• Responsible for operational management including: training employees, scheduling, and on-site reporting.
• Coordinate promotional events such as: Christie’s Art Auction, Deborah Cox, City Meals on Wheels, ACRIA – Elle Décor Silent Auction – AIDS fundraiser, Tamma Gallery etc.
Continental Finance, New York, NY, US, Marketing Project Manager
• Managed mid to large scale luxury new development projects throughout New York City.
• Developed and structured marketing materials and website development.
• Assisted in development of construction budgets and resource allocations throughout each project.
• Tracked project schedules, scope of work, executional requirements, project actuals, and specifications.
• Reviewed project documentation including subcontractors RFP’s, RFI’s and request for change orders.
• Maintained project communications with internal team, CM, designers, architects and engineers.
• Worked with local governmental agencies (DOB, DOT, Community Board Meetings) as the liaison for the developer in the execution of the project ensuring compliance with predetermined budget and schedule.
• Analyzed subcontractor proposals and participated in contract negotiation and scope meetings.
• Coordinated day-to-day activities from conception to launch, and ensured deliverables were met.
• Established scheduled meetings with the contractors and design team to review scope of work and project progress.
Ringware, Inc., New York, NY, US, Marketing Communications Coordinator, Ringware, Inc.
• Executed direct mail campaigns, tracked and monitored ROI performance.
• Conducted market research and compiled market data to support proposal efforts and increase sales.
• Managed and coordinated print collateral development.
• Developed creative and innovative ideas to support sales and marketing initiatives.
• Processed expense reports, created invoices and worked with purchase orders.
• Developed online sales reports and analyzed quarterly sales performance.
• Strategy analysis, evaluation and project management and CRM Database management.
• Negotiated contracts with external vendors and developed strong working relationships with external resources.
• Acted as liaison with high-level clients located nationally and globally.
Washington State University, Vancouver, WA, Bachelors, Marketing
Bachelor of Business Administration ~ Major: Marketing