see all...Viewing 3 out of 8 projects
I am originally from Texas.
Five years ago, I hopped on a plane for a 1,000+ mile ride to sunny southern California to pursue a Bachelor of Architecture at the University of Southern California. Despite the commitment of the major, I was quite a free-spirit with many interests and involvement--not as focused and set about my future as some others were. Then, I was placed in a machine + technology topic studio for her first semester of fifth year, and her life was changed forever -- a whole new world of possibilities was opened up to me in terms of architectural applications and implications. I really enjoy working on projects that merge other disciplines with architectural design. I currently resides in Los Angeles. Following graduation from USC, I have been freelancing on a couple of creative gigs, and I'm always open to any new creative projects.
Urban Star Organics (Body Jewelry), Los Angeles, CA, Designer
- light graphic design
- jewelry display/product design
R3D3 Manufacturing, Gardena, CA, CAD Drafter/3D Modeler + Marketing
USC Performance Venues, Los Angeles, CA, US, CAD Drafting Assistant
- venue signage graphics via Illustrator
- event space planning via AutoCAD
- communication with clients (mostly through email)
TV8.1 GFX Department (Trojan Vision Graphics), Los Angeles, CA, Still Artist
- bumpers/station IDs
- poster design
- end credits graphics
- show advertisement stills
- lower thirds
- timer clock graphic
- projection graphics
- logo design
Candid Rogers Studio, San Antonio, TX, US, Architectural Intern
- 3D modeling and rendering for 7 different projects via Rhino 4.0 and Vray + Maxwell
- use of Photoshop + Illustrator in creating visual representations to be presented to the clients
- made contributions to some CAD documents (updated/corrected redlined documents)
- attended various meetings with clients, engineers, consultants, and the city planning department.
USC School of Architecture, Los Angeles, CA, Facilities Assistant
Responsible for the general upkeep of the school of architecture. Tasks included:
- setting up for school events
- repairing pin-up spaces by means of spackle, sanding, priming, and painting
- constructing and deconstructing studio desks
- working in the woodshop
- various other smaller tasks concerning the facilities.
University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles, CA, US, BArch, Architecture