Rossi Architecture, Design Associate
- Successful generation of construction documents including demolition plans,
architectural plans, and FF&E plans for the following hospitality design projects:
- Hotel Amarano, Burbank; Viceroy, Santa Monica; River Terrace Inn, Napa;
Le Parc Suite Hotel, Los Angeles; and Le Montrose Suite Hotel, Los Angeles.
Perez-Defay Residence - San Diego, CA, Freelance Designer
- Implemented design knowlege and tools to develop master design plan for complete home remodel.
Kathy Davis Associates, Interior Design Assistant - Part Time/Temp.
- Key team member responsible for bringing scheduled deadlines to completion for the Indio High School project.
- Demonstrated ability to perform required tasks with little to no instruction.
Roesling Nakamura Terada Architects, Marketing Assistant
- Utilized skills in graphic layout using Adobe In-Design CS3.
- Generated SOQ documents for an award winning architectural design firm.
Allen Dueber Architect, Intern Architect
- Produced freehand sketches that gave the firm an edge in winning contracts.
- Mastered Proficiency in delineation of section, elevation, foundation and detail drawing while meeting/exceeding all deadlines.
- Some projects include: Waste Management, El Cajon; The Grand Bar & Grill, El Cajon.
Studio A46, Intern Architect
- Demonstrated skills in construction document administration, construction detailing, and project management for the following projects:
- American Sheet Metal, Santee; Las Brisas Townhomes, Santee.
Lawrance Contemporary Home Furnishings, San Diego, CA, Design Consultant
- Increased client base by gaining client trust through successful design execution
NewSchool of Architecture + Design, MArch, Architecture
NSAD is a leader in teaching sustainable design, a component students are expected to apply in thier work. The school has a strong relationship with the professional field in San Diego and strives to give students the tools they need for real life application. NSAD provides opportunities for students to engage in real-world challenges in San Diego through local competitions and in working with local firms to allow students to be involved in real projects.
Savannah College of Art and Design, Bachelors, Interior Design
The interior design program challenges students to become innovative designers who are capable of critical thinking and effective communication. Professional ethics and values are stressed within the context of social, environmental and global design practice.